Monday, February 21, 2011

Inspiration!


  It's so good to feel excited about something.  And even better to have someone to share that excitement with!  Ideas, creativity, passion, and the promise of being rewarded for our efforts are what fuels this glorious, free market economy we live in!!  (I had better stop myself now, as I've promised myself this blog was to be therapeutic and cathartic, not political!  lol!)
  I got a call this morning from one of my dearest and oldest (the friendship, not Julie) friends.  Julie is an amazing graphic artist.  She has always been creative and talented.  We connected in our 9th grade Art class.  (Wow!  What year was that?  Okay, so maybe we are getting old!)  But she has just recently found her true medium.  She is so amazing at it and is loving it so much.
   When we spoke this morning, it was Julie that was inspiring and motivating me to get going with my own projects.   We spent the next hour bouncing ideas off each other and brainstorming.  We've even scheduled a "studio day".  I love it!  I can't wait!!  Listening to good music, spending the day creating and sharing from the heart with a  friend.  It's like campfire/porch time put to work!!!

btw, some examples of Julie's work to come!  She's working on my business cards and other promotional material.

No comments:

Post a Comment